Wedding Band East Anglia – The Junos
Bringing the Good Vibes and Anthems to Weddings in Cambridge, Norwich, Ipswich & Peterborough
Established in 2011 The Junos have been rockin’ weddings in the East Anglia area week in, week out. They have performed at venues such as; Anstey Hall, Huntingdon Marriott, Orton Hall, Madingley Hall, and Chippenham Park leaving a host of delighted clients in their wake. Check out their Facebook page for the latest gig news and testimonials.
The band specialise in performing the best dancefloor-filling tunes, faithfully reproduced with a perfect blend of pristine sound and natural live energy. You can expect five multi-instrumentalists at the top of their game seamlessly moving between; soul, disco, pop, rock and modern hits without taking a breath.
A Modern Take on the Wedding Band in East Anglia…
The Junos offer a modern take on the private hire band and have fully embraced modern technology. They are one of the only bands in the UK faithfully recreating electronic dance music live enabling them to perform a wider repertoire, offering a musical experience your guests are unlikely to have seen before.
Their sister band Rock The 90s! is currently touring a dedicated live 90s dance show at UK festivals this summer, making The Junos the perfect band for a ‘rave’ or ‘festival’ themed wedding. Recent festival work in the Cambridge, Norwich, Ipswich & Peterborough areas include; St Ives Music Festival, RAF Marham (with Angie Brown) and Ramsfest.
Why Book The Junos for your Wedding?
- The Junos are on-hand to cater for your special day wherever you are in the Cambridge, Norwich, Ipswich & Peterborough areas
- They offer a wealth of experience performing at most high-class hotels and wedding venues in East Anglia
- They take absolute pride in providing the most professional service possible.
- They will model their set list to suit you, ensuring both you and your guests have a night to remember.
- They can perform a first dance live for you (for free, or a small rehearsal fee)
- They offer a number of afternoon acoustic entertainment options.
Archived Gig Blogs From The East Anglia:
(For our latest gig blogs and testimonials please use our social media links at the top of the page – thanks!)